While Kara and Kaiya were here, we headed up to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point. The kids had a great time.
They are all ready for their dinosaur adventure.
Two peas in a pod
Emma loves dinosaurs.
I climbed in the cave to pose with Emma.
These kids enjoyed each part of the museum.
My kiddos
Ellie was in the stroller for most of the museum.
Kyle is so silly. He grabbed a puzzle piece of a dinosaur tail and placed it on him.
Still riding in style.
A museum would not be complete without a sand and water station. Emma, Ellie, and Kaiya really liked this station.
Ellie liked it too. However, she put sand in her mouth, so she didn't get to stay and play for too long.
So, I sat Ellie down to walk around while Kaiya and Emma continued to play in the sand.
Emma and Ellie are waiting for Kaiya to finish up with the sand and water. Kaiya would have stayed there all day playing if she could have.
Weighing our kids to see what size dinosaur they would be altogether.
He was the prize part of the museum. Each of the kids wanted to climb up on this cute dinosaur. We seriously spent a lot of time taking pictures here.
Emma and Kyle
Ellie's turn
Learning about dinosaurs
Shark Attack!
Ellie wouldn't give a smile
I've got the whole world in my hands.
The world is heavy!
Dino dig. The kids loved this spot also. They spent a good amount of time here.
I decided to not allow Ellie in the dinosaur dig. She still puts anything in her mouth. I knew she would eat the sand. She wasn't too happy about this.
It looks like Ellie is ready for a nap.
Emma posing outside of the dinosaur museum.
Emma is really into getting her own clothes on. One day she was crying and asking for my help. When I came in this is what I saw. She then said in a tearful tone, "Mommy too fat." Well, she was trying to put on Ellie's jeans, her nine month jeans at that. I helped her get them on and of course they looked like capris on Emma. Too fat, not even close. She is super skinny to be able to put on her sister's clothes who is over a year younger than her.
This was Ellie's first day to every swing. She loved it!
Emma sure loves the park. I am so excited that spring and summer weather is approaching. In Utah, we can still have some cold days in the months to come, but the weather seems to be clearing up a bit. It has been so fun to take the girls up a few houses to the neighborhood park.
1 comment:
I love how Emma totally shows signs of having tons of pictures taken... she totally poses for the camera. Too cute. And never without a hairbow, lol! Adorable!
Guess What? Our adoption is final! But I am waaaaaay behind b/c for the longest time we couldn't write anything about the girls until it was official. There's a few pictures of AnnaLeigh and Sharly up now, take a peek ;).
Post a Comment