Emma's pre-school had the cutest little carnival. I was so excited to take the girls. They had games, a little pumpkin patch, and a cake walk.
Of course, the girls were given candy after each game.
Emma and her nerds.
Trying to toss the turtle to each other.
Here is the pumpkin patch. The kids picked out a pumpkin.
Then they painted it.
Good job Emma!
Scooter racing
Match the frog with the correct colored lily pad.
Love this picture of Emma!
They also had an obstacle course.
Candy
Emma's turn
17 months makes a huge difference in the ability to complete this obstacle course. Emma was so precise on every move. Ellie, kinda gave up early.
Match the bones with the skeleton.
The girls worked together on this one. I am so glad we took the chance by going to the carnival. I wasn't sure how it would be. It ended up being so great. It was small, fun, and less crowded than any other carnival.


No comments:
Post a Comment