The first weekend of October, we had a sleepover party with Kara's family. Kara is so good with the kids. They had fun the entire time. The first activity was coloring.
Ellie and her pumpkin
Emma and her trick-or-treaters
The finished Product
Great work Emma!
They were so proud of their creations.
All of the kids together. Mine our on the right and Kara's on the left.
Then it was on to cupcake decorating.
Ellie basically ate everything on her plate. So I had to steal the cupcake off the plate before she could get her fingers in teh icing.
Kaiya and Emma had so much fun with the sprinkles and of couse they were able to choose one cupcake to eat that night.
Then it was bath time for these girls. During this, Porter and Eli hung out in the crib. It was so fun to get the skeletons together.
Right after bath time
I sure love these skeletons.
Emma had to get a chance to hold Porter also.
Do you see the green skeleton in the back? Well the final activity was dancing in the dark with the glow-in-the dark pjs. We had such a fun time. I sure hope we can have another slumber party in the future. With Kaiya in kindergarten and Emma in pre-school...our play time is limited. I sure miss seeing Kara and Kaiya once a week like last year. So, we have to make the most of the time we do get see each other.








No comments:
Post a Comment