Thursday, July 18, 2013

Last Day with Oma and Clan

The last day with Oma, Carter, and David was spent at BYU.  Carter and Oma hiked the Y and then treated themselves to the creamery ice cream.  My kids and I met up and showed Carter BYU.  We walked around the campus, went to the MOA exhibit, and drove around to show Carter where his mom lived while at BYU.  I am amazed at how much has changed.  It doesn't seem like I have been graduated from there for that long, yet there are even some buildings missing, ie Deseret Towers. 

 Oma brought the kids their present for their next birthday.  So, we had dinner, and then cake to celebrate the three kids upcoming birthdays.  I just decided Oma should get to see how much the kids love her gift, so they opened their Oma present way early.
 Love this dress
 Cute!
 Ellie's turn
 getting excited
 So fun!
 Love their matching shirts.
 Porter's turn
 The cutest suit outfit ever!  Can't wait for him to wear this in a few months.
 I have been super lenient with what foods I allow Porter to eat.  I enjoyed watching him discover cake for the first time.  His birthday is sure to bring lots of delight watching him tear apart his cake.
I had to give in, he could tell we were eating something super tasty and made squeals to let me know he wanted to try it too.  So, by his birthday, he will recognize cake and be so fun to watch demolish it.

No comments: